Hibernia Southern Extension Closed EOI Details
Hibernia Southern Extension Structural - Methanol Filters
Issued On: 15 September 2011
Closing On: 23 September 2011
BIDS Category: 4900
Reference #: WGPSN-020610-002
Company: Wood Group Production Services Network Canada Inc.
Expression of Interest No.: WGPSN-020610-002
Wood Group Production Services Network Canada Inc. (WGPSN) has been contracted by Hibernia Management and Development Company Ltd. (HMDC) to design and construct the topsides facilities associated with the Hibernia Southern Extension Project.
WGPSN is seeking expressions of interest from qualified suppliers interested in providing three (3) Methanol Injection Filters.
Scope of Service:
To be considered, interested Suppliers must have core competency in (1) pressure vessel design/fabrication, (2) filter element design/fabrication (3) structural steel fabrication (4) dimensional control and (5) drawing development.
As a minimum, Supplier must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Ability to perform all work in accordance with ISO 9001 or equivalent standards;
• Experience supplying high pressure methanol filtration systems (495 BAR design) to offshore platforms, the Supplier must be an integrated solutions provider of both filter elements and filter vessel;
• Experience completing work in compliance with API 6A, CSA B51-09, ASME B31.3, and ASME BPVC
• Supplier to maintain a valid ASME U Stamp certification in accordance with ASME VIII;
• Supplier to maintain a valid CWB certification in accordance with CSA W47.1 and CSA S473. (or equivalent);
• Experience with exotic material pipe and pressure vessel fabrication (i.e. LTCS, SS316.316L, SS6Mo, 22%Cr DSS, 25%CR SDSS and Titanium) in accordance with offshore industry specifications;
• Experience flushing fabricated systems in accordance with SAE AS4059E;
• Supply current qualified 316/316L welding procedure matrix for the above mentioned fabrication items;
• Experience supplying lifting equipment in accordance with CAPP, Publication 2007-001 - Canadian East Coast Offshore Petroleum Industry Safe Lifting Practices and Lloyds’s Register, LAME - Code for Lifting Appliances in a Marine Environment 2008.
Submission and Registration Requirements:
Expression of Interest for the provision of these services must include:
• Your company name/partners and contact information
• Names of key personnel
• A brief description of the services offered and relevant experience
• Proof of required certifications listed in the Scope of Service above
Expressions of Interest missing any of the above requirements shall be excluded from consideration.
Suppliers are required to pass PSN’s formal pre-qualification process. If a Supplier has not already undergone and passed the WGPSN pre-qualification process they are requested to fill out the WGPSN “Vendor Evaluation Form, PNM-FRM-020” and submit with their “Expression of Interest”. If a Supplier is unsure if they are already on the Approved Suppliers List please contact the Senior Purchasing Specialist as per the contact information supplied. The Vendor Evaluation Form, PNM-FRM-020 is available by contacting: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Suppliers that pass the WGPSN pre-qualification process will be added to the Approved Suppliers List. The Approved Suppliers List is the mechanism used to form the approved bidders list for distinct Hibernia Southern Extension packages. A Supplier’s ability to make a bidders list for any package will depend on their capabilities and competencies as determined by WGPSN quality assurance, materials/welding department and project management. Preference will be given to Suppliers with proven experience working with offshore industry specifications.
Wood Group Production Services Network Canada Inc. is committed to providing a safe, healthy and environmentally sound workplace for its employees, contractor and subcontractors. Interested Companies (Suppliers) must meet, at a minimum, all requirements of WGPSN, Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador Offshore Petroleum Board (C-NLOPB) and other appropriate regulatory processes.
For work related to the Hibernia Southern Extension Project, WGPSN and HMDC support providing opportunities to Canadian, and, in particular, Newfoundland and Labrador companies and individuals, on a commercially competitive basis. WGPSN and HMDC also support workplace diversity, and encourage the participation of members of groups designated by the Canada Newfoundland and Labrador Benefits Plan Guidelines, and corporations or cooperatives owned by them, in the supply of goods and services.
Phone: (709) 738 6500 or 1 800 397 0393
Wood Group Production Services Network Canada Inc.
Phone: (709) 778-4058
This request for Expression of Interest (EOI) is subject to change or cancellation by WGPSN at any time. Under no circumstance is WGPSN under any obligation to add any Supplier to a bidders list or proceed with an RFP process as a result of this EOI or to award any contract with respect to this EOI or a RFP.
All expenses incurred by the Supplier relating to this request for “EOI” shall be the Supplier’s responsibility.
Submission Information: Deadline: 23 September 2011
All inquiries and Expressions of Interest should be directed to:
Wood Group Production Services Network Canada Inc.
Bowring Downtown Centre
277 Water Street
St. John’s, NL
Attention: Joan Corrigan, Senior Purchasing Specialist
Expression of Interest No: WGPSN-020610-002
Item Quantity Unit Code Description
1 1 N/A 4900 Packaged Equipment
2 1 N/A 4500 Pumps
3 1 N/A 5500 Filters/Traps/Specialties