Hibernia Southern Extension Closed EOI Details
Scope of Work:
The Provision of Rock Dumping Services scope of work may include, but is not limited to, the following:
• Installation of rock dump protection along umbilical route
• Installation of rock dump protection along flexible flowline route
As part of the rock dumping services scope of work, interested parties will be responsible for the provision of:
• Health, Safety, Environment Protection Systems
• Project Management & Engineering
• Quality Control
• Document Control
Acergy Canada Inc. expects to issue the ITT for Rock Dump Services Q2/Q3 2010. The expected installation window for rock dumping services will be Q2/Q3 2013.
EOI Submission Requirements:
Interested parties are requested to demonstrate their capability to perform the works through the submission of a response to this EOI. As part of the EOI response, companies should provide Acergy Canada Inc. with the following:
· A brief outline of the company including location, company structure, background information, and contact information.
· An overview of previous work experience related to the provision of rock dump services, including client name, project date, location, and specific industry sector.
· Companies who have not previously pre-qualified with Acergy Canada Inc. are also required to submit a completed copy of the supplier pre-qualification questionnaire that can be obtained via email from the single point of contact, noted below.
Item Quantity Unit Code Description
1 1 n/a 9300 Marine Equipment and Services