Hibernia Southern Extension Closed EOI Details
Contact: Dawn Bishop (0)-
Name: Provision of Dropped Object Protection Structures
Closing Date: July 23, 2010
Use this reference number for all correspondence: HSE-041
Issue Date: July 16, 2010
Technip Canada Limited (“TCL”), an approved Bidder for the Hibernia Southern Extension (“HSE”) Project, is currently seeking Expressions of Interest and prequalification responses from interested companies experienced and appropriately qualified in the Provision of Dropped Object Protection Structures in support of the HSE Project.
Scope of Services
The Scope of Services may include, but is not limited to, the following:
The supply of subsea structures for protection of subsea pipelines due to dropped objects.
• Structures can be fabricated from concrete, steel or other acceptable materials.
• Structures shall resist the impact due to dropping a full shipping container with details provided in the ITT.
• TCL may request that the bidder provide design services for the structures
• Structures shall also be designed to account for on-bottom stability.
The projected delivery for the Dropped Object Protection Structures is during the spring/summer of 2013.
Those companies that feel they are suitably qualified and experienced in the provision of Dropped Object Protection Structures should submit in writing their Expression of Interest supported with, as a minimum, the following information:
· Brief overview of company background including date of company establishment, company structure, locations of operation, and
· List of previous projects where Dropped Object Protection Structures have been provided and client based, and
· Provide details on previously supplied dropped object structures including location and water depth.
Additionally, if your company has not previously pre-qualified or has not provided services to TCL in the past two (2) years, a TCL vendor pre-qualification questionnaire is required, which can be obtained by contacting TCL at email@example.com.
Technip Canada Limited strongly supports providing opportunities to Canadian and, in particular Newfoundland & Labrador companies and individuals, on a commercially competitive basis. Pre-qualified companies will be required to complete a Canada / Newfoundland & Labrador Benefits Questionnaire at the Tender Stage.
The Expression of Interest should be submitted no later than end of business day July 23, 2010 to the following address:
Technip Canada Limited
Suite 430-434 Water Street
St. John’s, NL, Canada A1C 1E2
Attn: Dawn Bishop
Potential vendors, if they have not already done so, should registers with BIDS at the following:
Newfoundland and Labrador
Phone: (709) 738 6500
Fax: (709) 738 7015
Item Quantity Unit Code Description
1 1 n/a 2300 Steel
2 1 n/a 2800 Fabrication